Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing Kristi @ The Story Siren!

The days have gone by sooo slowly.  Almost two more weeks until I meet my boyfriend of one year for the first time.  Sounds weird, right?  Well, I'm excited.  :)
Here are the books I've received in the mail this week!

From Amazon



-Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
-The Boyfriend List and The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
-Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein
-The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
-Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers

From Random Buzzers


Look familiar?  Yes, they were on last week's IMM!  I woke up one day to find another package with them inside...Accidents happen, I suppose.  If you're a follower, you're in luck!  I'll be posting about the upcoming giveaways shortly!  :D

-The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
-Banished by Sophie Littlefield
-Teen Angst?  Naaah... by Ned Vizzini

Won



From Julie at Manga Maniac Cafe

-Rasetsu
-Mugen Spiral
-The Story of Saiunkoku
-Blackbird



From Sonny @ Literary Junkie (A fellow Wisconsinite!)

-Matched by Ally Condie

A big thanks to everyone that has sent me books so far!  Also, a huge thanks to those of you that stop by the blog.  I know there's not much going on right now but I have some plans for the future!  :)

Quick question: Do you read manga?  What would you recommend?  I used to read it a lot when I was in middle school but I grew out of it a little.  I'd like to dive back in.  My favorites were always Chobits and Love Hina.  What about Anime?

Thanks again!  Leave the link to your IMM in the comments so I can check it out.

10 comments:

  1. You've got some great books there :)

    I've wanted to read Matched and Perfect Chemistry for a while now!
    Happy reading

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice books. Old follower saying hello and just hopping through. Come visit me.

    Here's my Goodie Bag(IMM)
    http://livredeamour-booksoflove.blogspot.com/2011/07/goodie-bag-07302011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I want to read Black Bird... it looks pretty good!

    My recommendation:
    Yamato nadeshiko (anime-manga)
    Ouran High School Host Club (Anime-manga)
    Vampire Knight (Anime-Manga)
    Skip Beat (Anime-manga)
    Alice 19th (Manga Only)
    Hana Yori Dango (Manga - Anime is kind of old, but there are two doramas -Japanese & Korean- Awesome both of them!)

    New Follower!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I read manga. I'm reading Kekkaishi right now and I like it. I started Sand Chronicles recently and loved it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. MATCHED was pretty good. I really like the BLACK BIRD manga too. (haven't gotten around to volume 9 yet though)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOVEEEEE Simone Elkeles! And Jenny Han has an amazing series! I hope you enjoy all you got!! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super awesome mailbox this week. I have read many of the books you got and absolutely adore them, especially Perfect Chemistry. I hope you have a lovely time seeing your boyfriend for the first time. How exciting!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously good haul. And you got Saiunkoku Monogatari! Great manga!

    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice looking mailbox!
    Enjoy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeep, so many awesome books! I really loved Fall for ANything and Perfect Chemistry, I hope you do too! ANd I've never really read manga/anime actually..

    ReplyDelete