Saturday, July 2, 2011

June RAK Wrap Up


Hi guys, I'm here to show you my RAK!
(It stands for Random Acts of Kindness....perverts... ;D)
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to send any out last month but I plan on doing so this month!  If you go clicky on the picture above, it'll take you to the July RAK signup.  Maybe then I'll be able to send you something from your wishlist!  That being said, I did receive three books this month.  WHAT?  THREE?  Yes!  :)

From Eden @ Pass the Chiclets



From Nikki @ Wicked Awesome Books




















Thank you so, so much, ladies!  You're truly wonderful and it totally made my day when I got these in the mail.  I hope to make others smile as much as you guys made me smile.

Seriously, if you haven't signed up for RAK, do it.  It's great!  I didn't think I'd even get one book and I've even gotten a book for July RAK already.
(2 days into July and I'm offered a book?  I love these people!)

Hope you enjoyed my RAK and thanks for coming back!
Ohh, check out my rhyming skillz.

1 comment: