Monday, October 10, 2011

Book Buying Ban 10/10/11 to ???

Hey guys!  As you should have figured by now, from the lack of IMM posts, I haven't been buying books.  We just can't afford them at the moment and I have so many on my TBR list, I figured that I should read, read, read. 

Book buying bans are depressing, especially when more and more amazing books are being released, so today I made a list of 70 books that I've been wanting to read for the past 7 months or so.  I don't know how long this ban will last, but I'm planning on reading a majority of the books I've listed among others that I may get from winning/ RAK.  I know a lot of people have been buying one book for every 10 that they read, but I have a feeling that the only time I'll be buying any is with the money I get from family at Christmas.  

To be honest, I'm quite excited. It's always better to take care of your TBR list before it becomes overwhelming.  My TBR list is only at 206 (which is good compared to some).  Hopefully after this, it will be easier to choose books to read.


If you want to see the list of books I'll be reading throughout the ban, there's a tab underneath the header of my blog.  If you're too lazy to scroll up, just click here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment