Saturday, September 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #48

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren

This week has been so much better for me blogging and reading-wise!  I've gotten 3 books read and reviewed this week, which is good, but not my best.  I still have a lot of catching up to do.  Thankfully, I've only received  two books in the mail this week!


Random Buzzers
-The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
(ARC from Random Buzzers)

Won
-Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
(from Inga @ Me and Reading)

While I'm excited to start both of these books, Masque of the Red Death is creeping its way to the top of my TBR.  The moment I got it in the mail, I began reading it and had to force myself to stop, just because I have other books that need to be read first.  I definitely won't be waiting long to devour this steampunkalicious Edgar Allan Poe retelling.

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. Masque of the Red Death is one AWESOME book. Just so you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh I have been meaning to read Masque of the Red Death! Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many amazing reviews for The Masque of the Red Death! I should really pick up a copy of that soon, it came out quite a while ago! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you enjoy your books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I hadn't heard of The Masque of Red Death, but you totally had me at "steampunkalicious Edgar Allan Poe retelling!!" :)

    Thanks for stopping by IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh the Book of Blood and Shadow is so good!! I hope you love it! Masque of Red Death sounds awesome, too. (:

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Masque last week and I say just sneak it in and read the whole thing, it's so worth it ;)
    I'm curious about Wasserman's book too!

    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about both books, I hope you enjoy them! I love this cover of The Masque of Red Death, I need to get it asap too.

    And I'm right there with you, I have a lot of catching up to do too.
    Happy reading and here's to a productive week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Haul! The Book of Blood and Shadow looks really good, I definitely need to check that one out. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh...these look good. I totally know what you mean about having to juggle what to read next! Thanks for stopping by and letting me know The Dark Unwinding has steampunk elements. I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chey.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog - Bittersweet Enchantment!

    I hope you enjoy all of your books as well. I look forward to your review on Masque of the Red Death. I tried to read it last month and could not get into the book like I would have liked to.

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the Masque of Red Death! I hope you enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete