Monday, April 1, 2013

March Wrap-Up and April TBR

I am so prepared for April!  Though it's going to be a busy month with all of the books I have planned to read, there are some exciting titles that I can't wait to get to!

The books I managed to read in March:

-The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
-Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver
-Requiem by Lauren Oliver
-Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
-Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
-Poison by Bridget Zinn
-Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington
-Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
-That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard (review to come)

I highly recommend Lauren Oliver's Delirium trilogy.  Requiem was the perfect ending!

The books I will definitely try to read in April (for review):





The books I hope to get to (list may change depending on mood):


So according to the usual amount of books I read in a month, I left little to no room for books that I want to read for fun.  I'm going to have to try and cut down on requesting/accepting requests in order to read some of the books that have been sitting on my shelf for a while (as well as new ones that I've been dying to read for 1+ years, such as Unravel Me, Everbound, and Sever...)

My March discussion posts were about sex in YA, hoarding books, low ratings, and mood reading.

I've also listed a giveaway that is open internationally:
-Spellcaster by Claudia Gray (Ends April 20th)

3 comments:

  1. I have Mortality waiting on my nook right now. Excited to read that one. Looking forward to reading Rules as well. And hearing more about The Boyfriend App. That sounds like it could be a really fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh great list of books! I really want to read Going Vintage!! and yes, the Delirium trilogy was great, though I was not happy with how Lauren Oliver handled the love triangle.

    As for your April TBR, I really want to check out In the Shadows of Blackbirds. I have heard such amazing things about it!

    and you are so right, I have managed to cut down on requesting/accepting review books and I FINALLY am able to at least read one non review book a month. I want to reduce it to the point that half of the books are non review books.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you read The Nightmare Affair & Poison in March too :D Hoping to read the Immortal Rules books in April as well. In the Shadow of Blackbirds, Mortality, The Sweet Evil books & The Boyfriend App all look incredible too, hope you get to read & enjoy all of these!!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete