Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #108

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on! 

Queen of Hearts
Title: Queen of Hearts
Author: Colleen Oakes
Release Date: May 3rd, 2016
Publisher: HarperTeen

As Princess of Wonderland Palace and the future Queen of Hearts, Dinah’s days are an endless monotony of tea, tarts, and a stream of vicious humiliations at the hands of her father, the King of Hearts. The only highlight of her days is visiting Wardley, her childhood best friend, the future Knave of Hearts — and the love of her life. 

 When an enchanting stranger arrives at the Palace, Dinah watches as everything she’s ever wanted threatens to crumble. As her coronation date approaches, a series of suspicious and bloody events suggests that something sinister stirs in the whimsical halls of Wonderland. It’s up to Dinah to unravel the mysteries that lurk both inside and under the Palace before she loses her own head to a clever and faceless foe.

Look at that cover! I'm a sucker for anything Alice in Wonderland.

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. Oooeeww how awesome !! I didn't know this one yet ! Great choice, I'm going to add it to my TBR list, thanks !!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but now it will be on my tbr. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me ...adding it to my list. Love the cover. Here's my WoW meme

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty sure this must be a re-release as I know I have this on my Kindle somewhere with a different cover. I like this cover better though. I will have to do some checking. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cover, definitely interested in anything having to do with Wonderland! hope you enjoy it :)
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does sound amazing! I am not too fond of the cover though...
    Here is my WoW if you'd like to check it out: http://wp.me/p76RED-4B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew *of* this book, but this is the first time I've really read the synopsis in depth - so thank you! It's making me think of Once Upon A Time in Wonderland, and can't wait!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete